Finally, it’s Friday. It’s been an extremely long week but I’m grateful that the weekend is here and ahem…football
If you’ve had a rough week like me, then you need to make these, as well. I couldn’t wait to experiment with my new Jif Whips S’Mores peanut butter; here’s what I came up with!
3 heaping tbsp Jif Whips S’Mores
4 tbsp Low Fat Margarine (I use Smart Balance)
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Heat butter in a medium sauce pan to medium high heat. When melted, add marshmallows by the handful.
2. Continuously stir until fully melted and smooth. Add peanut butter and stir until well-mixed.
3. Pour half of the box of Rice Krispies and half of the Cocoa Krispies into a large bowl and mix together.
4. Pour marshmallow mixture into the cereal. Use a wooden spoon or rubber spatula to mix together. Add chocolate chips and fold in.
5. Pour into baking dish and let sit. When dry, cut into squares and enjoy!